It’s not glamorous, but it’s gotta get done. Join us for an evening of dinner and drinks, and then, once the guests are dispersing, help us tidy up by getting down and dirty with your bad scrubbing self.
It’s fairly self-explanatory, but here’s what’s involved:
- Gather up all rogueApron dishes, and run them through the dishwasher. Stack the clean dishes in crates and help load them into rogue vehicles. This will probably take several loads.
- Wash and dry all pans and cooking equipment; help load.
- Trash used napkins, disposable cups and silverware; help take out trash.
- Wipe down kitchen counters and tables.
- Sweep kitchen area; mop if there are spills.
Gather and pack decorative items, such as candles, tablecloths and centerpieces.
- Help restore order to our host’s home by moving stuff like couches and chairs back to their pre-party spots.
Please arrive at the event about half an hour beforehand. You’re welcome to hang out and enjoy your meal; just keep in mind when the hosts would like us to be done by, and pace yourself accordingly.