We need people to welcome folks to events, let them know how it all works, and to facilitate donations. Generally speaking, this involves arriving early, and hanging out near the entrance for a few hours – so it’s a good gig for you and a friend.
Welcomers are asked to arrive about 30 minutes to one hour prior to the event, to help with general setup and become familiar with the layout of the event.
- Welcome guests to rogueApron events
- Check guest names against the reservations sheet
- Check IDs to make sure guests are over 21
- Orient them on how the event works
- Answer any menu questions
- Collect guest donations
- Ask folks if they are on our email mailing list
- Remind guests about the afterparty
Once the majority of guests have arrived, ‘welcomers’ can shift into ‘general hosts’ mode – have fun, and just keep an eye out for anything that might need done.
And the obvious …
- It’s important to remember that rogueApron operates on suggested donations only.
- Please keep an eye out for inappropriate guest behavior. We haven’t had any so far, but should you spot something, please let one of us know.
- Please keep an eye out for anyone who shouldn’t be driving. We want to make sure everyone makes it home safe.
Please let us know if you have any questions!about